Exhibition stands UK [exhibition-stands-uk]
People buy from people and in the digital world we now live in, exhibitions provide businesses with a unique marketing advantage — the opportunity to meet, connect and build rapport with prospects and customers. Here's how to make the most of our exhibition stands UK
Exhibitions can be seen as a big investment, particularly by small businesses, but by investing in the short term, you can reap the benefits in the long term, turning the leads collected at an exhibition into loyal customers.
To get the most out of your investment, it’s important to pick the right exhibitions and conferences. By researching thoroughly, you can establish whether the event will match your marketing objectives and reach your target audience.
Be it via the rewarding live event marketing options of exhibiting, show sponsorship or partnership packages, events offer brands true 'permission' marketing, unlike the 'interruptive' alternatives. So here are five great reasons that you can use to persuade your boss to invest in one of our exhibition stands UK
1. More bang for your buck. Exhibiting at an event is one of the most cost-effective ways for your company to reach qualified audiences. According to a US study by Exhibit Surveys Inc., the average cost per visitor reached at a trade show is £120, while the average cost of a field sales call is £195. You do the maths.
2. Less work, more fulfilling. Sales leads gathered at events require less effort to close. Research by Exhibit Surveys indicates that only 0.8 calls are needed to close a qualified trade show lead, compared to 3.7 calls to close a typical business sale. Also, 54% of all orders placed as a result of a trade show lead require no personal follow-up visit, according to another study by the McGraw-Hill Research Foundation.
3. Fresh faces. The busy people at Exhibit Surveys say that only 12% of the average exhibitor's stand traffic has been called on by a salesperson from that company in the 12 months prior to the show; 88% therefore are NEW prospects. Furthermore, B2B shows deliver you high-quality visitors. 82% of visitors have buying influence for the exhibiting company's products or services, and 49% are planning to buy those products or services.
4. Competitive edge. An Exhibition stands UK will offer your company another opportunity to stand out from the crowd. You can outshine the competition with a well trained stand staff, aggressive pre- and at-show promotion, eye-catching stand design, and conscientious follow-up after the show. Also, event attendees use the opportunity to 'comparison shop'. So this is your opening to point out where your product is superior - in performance, pricing, service, etc.
5. Face time. You can reach more prospects in a three-day period than your sales force can in three months. Meeting prospects and engaging face to face is also the fastest way to build relationships.
MJ Exhibitions is a UK family-run specialist in exhibition stands UK. We create platforms that tell a brand’s story and present products and services in the best possible light. It’s what we do best. Our design ideas are always original, fresh and individual. We like to collaborate, challenge the brief and surprise our clients.
At MJ Exhibitions we're an experienced and highly skilled team that will design a unique stand to showcase your brand and help you to win new business.