What hats are available from the thermal hat supplier?
- Standard hat: Has a soft lining and advanced thermal properties. Available in a range of colours and styles.
- Pom pom hat: A fluffy ball on top of the hat is a stylish addition to the standard hat.
- Turnover hat: The warmest HeatHolders hat for casual wear. A 3.4 Tog rating.
- Contrast hat: Features a contrasting colour on the trim of the hat. A 2.7 Tog rating.
- Aviator hat: With fold-away ear flaps to keep you warm in the worst weather. A water-resistant nylon outer keeps your head dry in snow and light rain.
- Adventurer hat: A peak keeps the sun, rain and snow out of your eyes. Features a fold away neck cover that adds extra protection in bad weather. A water-resistant nylon outer keeps your head dry.
- Workforce hat: Available in three, high-visibility colours with reflective stripes. Ideal for construction sites. A 4.7 Tog rating.
- Trapper hat (boys and girls): Has a soft lining and fold up ear covers. This hat keeps children warm in any weather. Available in blue or grey/pink for ages five to ten.
Choose HeatHolders as your thermal hat supplier. Use the form below to find out more.