7 tips to install Wogaard's Coolant Saver
Installation time is between 30 and 60 minutes in majority of cases.
1. Select a pump to T into, that is on majority of the time when machine is running eg. “Around coolant pump”. Keep away from high pressure.
2. Can be installed vertical, down or horizontally.
3. 12mm outlet pipe should be secured back to machine sump and kept as straight as possible especially on oil saver on sliding head and can be cut as short as 150mm.
4. Unit will work when machine is on and the outlet pipe will be full of coolant or oil.
5. Ensure vacuum filter head has some protection in bin (eg. vacuum protector).
6. If swarf bin is more than 3 metres from pump, additional 6mm PU hose can be added and 6mm push fit fitting can be used.
7. Typically valve for coolant saver can be half on. Oil saver on sliding head valve should be full on.
Now you should be good to go. If not, please get in touch by filling out the form below.
We hope you found the 7 tips to install Wogaard's Coolant Saver useful.